Last updated: 2018/05/23
This notice falls under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Who We Are
Knowledge for Business Srl is a private Company, based in Italy since 2013.
Via Coroglio 57 and 104
VAT number: IT 07423111215;
How To Contact Us
We can be reached via email at email@example.com .
Personal Data We Collect
- Email address;
- Newsletter: opens, clicks, opt-ins;
- Plugin and usage data that certain users opt-in to share with us to help build a better plugin.
List the information that we store but that is not identifiable:
- Logs of emails sent;
- Support enquiries by email.
Consent to Collect
We collect data from users that have created accounts with us, either free or paid. The collected data may be used on the web-sites owned by Knowledge for business at he links www.kforbusiness.it and www.innovationvillage.it.
We ask for consent during the account creation process with a checkbox. A link to this page is provided during the account creation process.
The legal basis for us to collect the data is to be able to provide you with a service.
Your Data, Your Rights
- You can request a copy of their data which we will provide within 30 days;
- You can request your data to be anonymized which we will do within 30 days;
- While we will do everything we can to keep our service secure, in the event of a data breach or misuse, we will inform our users of what happened and what we have done to put it right within 30 days.
Services and Third Parties Where Knowledge for Business Stores Data
Knowledge for Business relies on third party services to maintain its own services. Knowledge for Business never shares or resell any of its data.
Knowledge for Business’s data handing office:
- CaptainForm, EU;
- MailPoet, EU;
- Google Analytics, US.
Length of Data Collection
Knowledge for Business will keep identifiable data for an undetermined amount of time or until the user asks us to anonymize and / or delete his data.
Newsletter & Account Statistics and Reporting
Knowledge for Business records behavioural data, such as opens and clicks, for emails Knowledge for Business sends itself.
Knowledge for Business does not collect behavioural data on behalf of its users.
Who Has Access to Our Data?
Data at Knowledge for Business is not shared or sold with any third party.
Knowledge for Business staff and contractors have access to users data for the purpose of providing services.
No personal identifiable data is stored on staff or contractor computers on a permanent basis. Contractors are requested to delete this data at the end of their mission.